About Professional Tutoring Service
Professional Tutoring Service was established by Suzanne Schwartz, B.S., M.Ed in 1986. A native of Baltimore, Mrs. Schwartz received her Bachelor's degree in Education from Carnegie Mellon University and her Master's degree from Loyola University Maryland in Education with a concentration in Guidance Counseling.
Mrs. Schwartz, an experienced teacher, developed a tutoring service in order to help students improve their understanding of the subject matter as well as their grades and self-confidence by working with them on a one-to-one basis.
Professional Tutoring Service prides itself on its personalized techniques and one-to-one ratio. Tutoring sessions are at the convenience of the student-either in home or at a convenient meeting place.
* Tutoring in student's home, public library, or other location
* Long or short term tutoring
* Tutoring sessions at the convenience of the student
* Certified and experienced teachers and professionals
* Communication with student's teacher upon request
* Affordable and convenient payment arrangements
* Multi-session discounts available